Guys, I am NOT a cook. But I Love food–and I love EASY recipes. (Also -have the hardest time spelling ‘recipes’ for some reason) This meal was so easy and so so yummy!
I got the recipe from This website and she has an amazing website you should check out! I found her on Pinterest and she did NOT disappoint. Its called Life in the Lofthouse. CHeck it out! In the meantime, check this recipe out.
- 2 cups Shredded Chicken
- 1 bag Egg Noodles
- 2 bags 12 oz frozen veggies (corn/green beans/carrots)
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Milk
- 10 0z can Cream of chicken
- 10 oz can Cream of Mushroom
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
I cooked a while chicken ahead of time and just pulled it off the bone and stored i the fridge for the week…and used some of that for this casserole! So if you have to cook your chicken, it will take a while longer–but if you have. Chicken pre-made, this is a 5 minute prep!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Smear your 13X9 inch pan with your Country crock butter.
- Cook the egg noodles according to the directions on the bag.
- While those cook, combine veggies, butter, milk, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, salt/pepper, and garlic powder.
- Combine all ingredients with egg noodles. Cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes
Im telling you, it was so easy!!! Check out Life in the lofthouse website for more in depth directions if you like. I also tweaked the recipe a bit –because–butter. All the butter. Check out my fav here..
SO simple. SO yummy! Again, check out her website Here for more details!!!!
Let me know if you try it and what you think…