It’s fall yall. All I gotta say is HALLELUJAH.
I crave this time of year like I can’t explain. The crisp mornings get me. The leaves changing literally make my heart flutter. Tiny bonfires out back with my family are what dreams are made of.
And let me tell you, every fall, I have some things I NEED to accomplish. I am my happiest when autumn hits and I LOVE that everyone thinks of me and my obsession with this season!
This year, my fall bucket list is a little extensive, but I wanted to share! Ready?
- Corn maze (hopefully at least twice!)
- Little bonfires outside with my family
- Wear alllllll the booties/boots
- Bake pumpkin pies
- Bake recipes from my new Jessie James Decker cookbook!
- Decorate my front porch
- Make leaf piles for the boys to jump in
- Fun fall pictures
- Celebrate my anniversary (gonna be super simple this year)
- Football with my boys in the yard
- Drinking all the coffee
- Hot chocolate outside with my boo
- Nature walk with my kids
- Fall crafts
- Go to the park a TON
- See the leaves in the smokies
Ok its a little extra, but I just love fall with my whole heart! Is anyone else with me? Let me know what you want to do in the comments!